Built to engage Northern New Mexico middle and high school students in the STEM disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) and to encourage innovation in our schools, the Los Alamos STEM Challenge invites students to...
» DESIGN an original STEM solution for the future.
» RESEARCH the feasibility of their proposal.
» SUBMIT their idea through one of the media formats:
Student teams of 4-6 will collaborate to answer questions like...
- What changes can you imagine for yourself and your community?
- What social or ecological problems need to be solved?
- What new technology or STEM innovations would you like to see in the next 10 years?
- What would it look like if you could design the future of travel, commerce, communication, or just the everyday house?
- What could careers and vacations be like if space exploration continues?
There is lots more inspiration over at Explore Ideas.